DIY Music

I thought it would be fun to post some vids of my guitar and banjo playing, so here it is:

 


This is a vid Liz did of me playing a version of Auld Lang Syne on the banjo.  I scattered some photos of friends and relatives on my benches and had her pan the camera abut while I played.


This is a vid Liz did of me playing a version of Auld Lang Syne on the electric guitar.  I was playing into a small Roland Cube and an old Fender Princeton, tube amp.   For pedals I was using a digital delay, a vintage Fuzz Face,  a bit of flanger and a wah was hooked in the the chain too.  

This is a quick instructional slideshow put together using an online slideshow service called Animoto.  I'm playing a version of Ludwig Van's 9th(I think) on the banjo.



This is another instructional/demonstration vid I made using Animoto.  I'm playing acoustic guitar into a hand held recorder for the background music.

No comments:

Post a Comment